- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Use only as directed
Where to Buy
IMODIUM A-D Softgels relieve diarrhea symptoms by helping to restore your body’s natural rhythm.
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Per capsuleLoperamide HCl 2 mg - Anti-diarrheal
Butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water
• drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
• not for use in children under 12 years of age
• adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Loperamide HCl.
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
Do not use:
• if you have bloody or black stool
• in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• mucus in the stool
• a history of liver disease
• a history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms get worse
• diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
• you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light.
• avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)